Our regular gardening services and garden maintenance is just the thing busy home owners need to have an ever captivating garden. Whether there are one too many branches standing in the way of sunlight, or you need to get an overgrown lawn in top shape, Lavin Landscape Services will know how to do the job fast and do it right. Let’s review the garden services we have on offer:
- Hedge trimming: Pruning overgrown branches to keep your hedges in top-notch shape. Improves the aesthetics and overall view to your property.
- Lawn mowing: Cleanly cutting the top grass layer to ensure a healthy & even growth.
- Jet Washing: Removing dirt, grime and moss from fences, decking, slabs, patios, driveways and more;
- Bush and small trees trimming: Cutting excess greenery from your small woody plants to let more sunlight in your garden. Make sure your plants grow in the right direction.
- Weeding: Uprooting Horseradish, Plume Poppy, and other invasive weeds without delay. All weeds are removed by hand or by special tools. We also offer weed killer application at small additional charge. It slow future growth of weeds on your patio or driveway.
- Leaf clearance: Removing Autumn’s motley carpet to maintain your garden neat and in good health. The experts will blow or rake the leaves to gather them at one place, and will then collect them in bags.
How can Lavin Landscape be of service?
Lavin Landscape Services will arrive for your gardening maintenance session with the correct tools, the know-how, and the motivation to turn your green space into a place that both relaxes the body and inspires the mind. Our service also comes with many benefits, such as:
- We can do the job in your absence, as long as they have property access. Any special requirements should be discussed with the us in order for us to the job you want.
- Service can be booked for weekends and bank holidays as well.
- Bad weather and rain are not a problem.
Take the hassle and headache out of keeping your garden looking beautiful and well kept all year round by letting us do the work for you. From a complete overhaul or a seasonal spruce up, to regular weeding, watering and mowing, our teams cover the whole of Dublin. All of our gardeners are horticulturaly trained and have valuable plant knowledge. They will leave your garden spick and span, always removing any garden rubbish as they leave.
Work includes weeding, pruning, mulching, planting bulbs and annuals, spraying for pests and diseases, feeding and fertilising, leaf clearing and jet-washing paving.
You can book a one-off garden maintenance visit or if you require regular work, we can organise a regular maintenance contract where the gardeners visit weekly, fortnightly or monthly throughout the year.